Re: FPGA dev board and Xilinx tool or other tools, from NetBSD

Herb Peyerl wrote:

On 16-Sep-08, at 12:56 PM, Michael Kell Jensen wrote:

Are there anybody running, connecting to a xilinx (or other) development FPGA board, with youe NetBSD OS, either by running Xilinx dev tools, or via some other means (opensource program connecting to serial or USB).
Then i would love to hear some tips tricks.

Only via a BDI2000 using gdb; which is probably not what you want to do.

Well My first thought was a direct connection from my Computer to the FPGA board via serial or USB.

I can see it is some hardware debugging unit this BDI2000?
What is the ca. cost of such units?

MichaelKJ