MosChip IrDA Adaptor

Hello,

    I just tried a USB IrDA adaptor, which itentified itself in dmesg
as...

  ugen0 at uhub2 port 2
  ugen0: MosChip Semiconductor product 0x7780, rev 1.10/0.01, addr 2

      ...which suggests to me that it's not something that uirda(4) or
ustir(4) can drive.  Before I hand it to someone who uses MS Windows,
is there a NetBSD developer who wants to have a crack at writing a
driver?  I have no idea how much (or how little) documentation is
available for it, only that I personally don't have any.

- Andy Ball