Re: NetBSD and ASUS's EeeBox

Hello,

What about having those informations updated on ports/i386/eee.html ?
Maybe changing the web page title to "NetBSD/i386 on Asus Eee*"...

My 900 had issues with soundcard, while my 701 was working.
It is now 100% functionning though.

Maybe it would be nice to get dmesgs, pcictl output and a "what works,
what doesn't" list for the 900D, 901, 1000, 1000H... updated on this page
too ?

Regards,
     Jo