Re: opinions on CMSs (Drupal, Joomla, Mambo etc)

Cem Kayali wrote:

Hi,

I have been working in hosting and software business for a long time, and as long as you use 'ready-to-use' softwares, you always worry about hacking issues. I advise you to find someone to write your own software.

Regards,

Yes start with writing a new operating system ... ;)
Why would it be better to write your own?

In my opinion:
expensive, takes manpower resources and focus away from more important jobs.unless you can afford a seperate person for this. doesnt sound like you need that.
error prone.
doesnt do a good enough job until "Some" work has gone into  it.
And more ... :)