Re: Xorg packages for NetBSD 4.0 i386

Camilo Reyes wrote:
Looks like I need to host my own files as per the pkgsrc developers guide. I have a DynDNS.org account that I can use to host an ftp server. First of all, are there any good guides on how to do ftp hosting? I just wanna make sure I'm not exposing my box on the internet.

I will make my own packages Camilo. I've updated 4.x using my -current machine and will mount /usr to /mnt on my usbstick and build the packages.

If you still want to host xorg files it will still be a cool thing :)

Regards

Pierrick