Firefox Problems

Hi All, just gave NetBSD a shot and I must say I like the streamlined
simplicity and flexibility in the design so far. The problem I'm having while
installing firefox is this error:

=> Bootstrap dependency digest>=20010302: found digest-20080510
===> Checking for vulnerabilities in firefox-2.0.0.14
Package firefox-2.0.0.14 has a remote-system-access vulnerability, see:
http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2008-2785
Package firefox-2.0.0.14 has a memory-corruption vulnerability, see:
http://www.mozilla.org/security/announce/2008/mfsa2008-21.html
Package firefox-2.0.0.14 has a arbitrary-code-execution vulnerability, see:
http://www.mozilla.org/security/announce/2008/mfsa2008-25.html
Package firefox-2.0.0.14 has a arbitrary-code-execution vulnerability, see:
http://www.mozilla.org/security/announce/2008/mfsa2008-33.html
ERROR: Define ALLOW_VULNERABLE_PACKAGES in mk.conf or IGNORE_URLS in
audit-packages.conf(5) if this package is absolutely essential.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/www/firefox

It seems Firefox has some built-in holes in it, which makes me think twice
before installing it. Should I install it anyway? Or find an alternative, if
so, which one?

Thanks,