Re: Netbsd 4.0 on IBM Thinkpad T61

On Mon, Jul 07, 2008 at 05:08:29PM -0400, Steven M. Bellovin wrote:
> I'm running -current (mostly) successfully on a T61.  I don't think the

  '(mostly)', eh?

  What gotchas are hidden in there--and are you finding you can
happily live with them all?

  I was running 4.0 on a T61 until its HD failed.  When I get a
replacement drive, I'll be considering running -current based on
the better support it provides for newish T61 hw; but I have some
hesitation because I want the stability of a formal branch...

Thanks,  --Dave B.
Boston, MA