device map?

I'm using a PL2303 usb-serial converter cable with a serial modem. When I plug it in I get a message similar to this:

uplcom0 at uhub0 port 1
uplcom0: Prolific Technology PL2303 Serial adapter
(ATEN/IOGEAR UC232A), rev 1.1 0/2.02, addr 2
ucom0 at uplcom0

With a little research I learned that I needed to use the /dev/dtyU0 device. OK, it worked.

Is there a place to look on my local machine that would tell me which /dev/ I would need to use?

Thank you