Re: current snapshot

Francisco Valladolid wrote:
Hi

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 7:30 PM, Stephen Borrill
<netbsd%precedence.co.uk@localhost> wrote:
On Wed, 2 Jul 2008, Michael Kell Jensen wrote:
I wanted to use a snapshot but when i follow  the guideline at
the netbsd site: http://www.netbsd.org/docs/current/#installing

I cant find any snapshots both in NetBSD-daily and Net-archive doesnt have
any either, what gives ?
ftp.netbsd.org has been down and so it looks like this in the process of
being restored (and of course, any new daily builds haven't been uploaded
either).

ftp.netbsd.org has problems with a RAID disks. but you can try another mirrors.

ftp://ftp.jp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-daily/HEAD/

no problems with it

Regards.

ficovh
--
Stephen

OK, I might have missed that, but now on several mirrors(4) i try to follow the guidelines of:http://www.netbsd.org/docs/current/#installing

and download a snapshot via ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/HEAD/
But i am denied access with the same error messages on all the servers.

Error message:
---
An error occurred while loading ftp://ftp2.de.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-daily:
Could not read /pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-daily.
---

i can not find any snapshots by date, only the current current ;) i can find.

Should i try that, or what until some of you tell me what error i have made :)

micahel