boot loader configuration file?

I don't think it exists in NetBSD. And I do recall reading ideas about
it. (And I have used similar on FreeBSD many times.)

Any boot loader configuration file? (I am using -current.)

Something like boot checks for /boot.conf and if exists reads the lines
and uses with userconf(4).

That would be easier and faster for me so I can do "disable ohci" (versus
manually or creating custom kerne) so my keyboardf works.