Re: Seagate Cheetahs only async on controller

At 15:01 Uhr -0700 30.06.2008, Aaron J. Grier wrote:
I see it here with my SX-series seagate, which indicates this is not a
unique problem with the esiop driver.

As mentioned, a Cheetah on mac68k shows the same problem, and that's esp(4).

        hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email            Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-3281