Re: NetBSD bounties?

On Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 7:49 AM, Jeremy C. Reed <reed%reedmedia.net@localhost>
wrote:
> Is there any webpage or wikipage to list features needed and how much you
> are willing to pay?

Are there any guidelines on how much to pay for something like this,
or is it just a totally voluntary offer?

I opened this PR, but I'm not sure if it's really a bug or a feature request:

(short version: mount_smbfs doesn't work for old style win95 simple
shares, but it does on FreeBSD)

http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=37219

I'd be willing to chip in some money to get it fixed. I've looked at
the code and I don't understand the problem.

Andy