Re: rdesktop-1.5.0nb4: build errors

> I am attempting to update pkgsrc/net/rdesktop to take advantage of the
> recent (5/11/08) security fix. I am running into an error at build
> time that I'm not sure how to resolve. Please see the attached ascii
> text file for the results of my attempt. I updated pkgsrc (via cvs) a
> few minutes before attempting to update rdesktop.
> ATH=\"/usr/pkg/share/rdesktop/keymaps/\" -o xwin.o -c xwin.c
> *** Error code 1

Be aware of compile dependencies. Makefile gives a list
of compile and run deps already.
Also, patches for older version could not suit updated one.
My best shoot in the dark would be to carefully check all
needed versions and then add by the hand what is missing.
What xwin is looking for is the place to look at.

                               Zoran