Re: Source Routing - How To

Steve Pribyl wrote:
Good Afternoon,

I need some assistance.

I have a netbsd 4.0 node with 3 nic connections.
1 internal(int1) and 2 external(ex1 and ex2) with different routes(r1 and r2)

Is there a way to get traffic to ex1 to route via r1 and traffice to ex2 to route via r2.

I know how to do this in Linux using ip and iptables(policy routing).
I have also seen references to an srt modules but that does not seem to exist any more.

I am currently using pf and have looked at tagging and address pools, but can't get the incoming traffic part to work.

The only way I know to do it is with IPF, which is the wrong way, IMO.
AFAIK, policy routing isn't a high priority with NetBSD.