Re: NetBSD 4.0 on Wrap PCEngines

On 08-05-2008, Menuhin Saitov <menuhin%web.de@localhost> wrote :
> Hi,
> I've installed NetBSD 4.0 on wrap pcengines and it works but i have a problem
> with
> the wlan mini pci GIGABYTE GN-WIKG, it ist recognized with the ral driver.
> I can set IP to the card but the card doesnt get connection to router.
[...]

Try to test a placement of your wifi card nearer to your router: I have a
RT2500 pci wifi card (MSI PC54G2) that coudn't associate to a neighbor's
router in my building (association with my own router was OK).

In both situations under Linux ther was no problem, so I wonder if the
absence of a txpower parameter in NetBSD ifconfig combined to the ral driver
is not causing a poor radio performance...