get help for bge network card in NetBSD

hello all,
    I just install NetBSD on my labtop which is Acer Ferrari 3200 with NIC
Broadcom Card. I thick the chip is BCM570x family. After my system is
installed,I use dhclient to get IP address. The following information is
printed:

DHCPDISCOVER xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bge0: watchdog timeout -- resetting
bge0: block failed to stop: reg 0x1400, bit 0x00000002

     And I can't get an IP address,I think maybe something wrong with the
bge driver and I want to get some help. Thanks.

--
wxh.bupt