EEE PC installs?

I'm interested in knowing what support NetBSD has for the Asus EEE PC
range (or the HP Mini Note, I haven't decided) and what proportion of
the hardware in the box is useable ...

Has anyone installed NetBSD onto either of these mini notebooks and how
did it go?

I have a laptop which I'll be giving up and would ideally want to take
the 2.5in disk with me.  The EEE PC doesn't have a hard drive bay as far
as I know ..

Regards,
Malcolm

--
Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally
mjch%mjch.net@localhost                                                left