Re: Change MAC address in 4.0?

Steven Sartorius wrote:
Hi,

I just recently had Verizon FIOS internet installed (20/5, not bad!) and now I'm trying to get it to play nicely with my 4.0 home server. When Verizon installs FIOS they give you an enormous brick of a router, an Actiontec ML424WR. Rather than be forced to use this I just want to continue to have my NetBSD box handle firewall and NAT duties. FIOS (at least my install) is DHCP based so I'm able to pull an IP address from Verizon by plugging the Cat5e from the ONT into the WAN port on the Actiontec. I'm unable to do this with my NetBSD box:

Hi,

Chase down this thread and see if it helps you:

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-net/2008/01/17/msg000069.html

adrian.