Two quick ipnat questions

I've got a NetBSD box with only one network interface. I'd like to place my external WiFi access point on a private network. I need to disable NAT within the access point because I need to access some devices from my externally-visible network.

Here's a quick ASCII-art diagram:

             ISP
              | External Network
      -----------------------------
         |         |       |   |
         |         |       |   |
      WiFi AP   NetBSD   More stuff ...

         |  Internal Network
      -------------------------

        NeedToReach

So, two questions:

1. Can I use ipnat on the NetBSD box, running it as a "one-armed
   router"?

2. Can I use an external NAT address other than the address assigned
   to the NetBSD box?  (IE, the interface on NetBSD is x.y.z.2 and I
   want to use x.y.z.99 for translated addresses).  If I do this, will
   ipnat automatically add an arp entry so the ISP's router can find
   it, or will I have to manually publish the arp entry?

TIA.

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:   |
| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |  paul%whooppee.com@localhost   |
| Network Engineer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette%juniper.net@localhost |