looking for help for Southern California Linux Expo (SCALE) Feb 8, 9, 10... (fwd)

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 17:58:45 -0800
From: Kevin Lahey <kml%patheticgeek.net@localhost>
To: netbsd-advocacy%NetBSD.org@localhost
Subject: looking for help for Southern California Linux Expo (SCALE) Feb 8, 9,
    10...

The Southern California Linux Expo is coming up February 8, 9, and 10
in Los Angeles.  This is a growing event that is chock-full of all
sorts of interesting (Linux and non-Linux) open-source stuff, with
thousands of attendees.

We're going to be there this year, as we have been for the last three
years.  I've dragooned one or two other people into helping out, but we
could use some more folks to help staff the booth, and some more
interesting equipment to show off NetBSD's diversity.  The more, the
merrier!

Drop me a line (soon) if you're able to help!

Thanks,

Kevin
kml%patheticgeek.net@localhost