Re: wm(4) problems

        The dmesg output might be a good idea.  We're running a number of
wm(4) devices in our network, and we have virtually no trouble with them.
We have both copper and fiber-based wm(4) devices, and all work great.
This is with a mix of 3.0 and 3.1 kernels in production environments, so
they run for months and years at a time.
-Brian