Syncing an old HP Jornada with WinCE3

I am interesting in buyin a simple and cheap PDA. IMO a HP Jornada 545
will be sufficient to manage tasks. However, I need to sync the data
between my Laptop and the Jornada.

Is this possible? The Jornada uses Outlook CE and on NetBSD I am using
Mutt and Wyrd, so it would be great to get a CSV/TSV list of tasks and
contacts onto my Laptop.

Any experiences with this? Or are other PDAs suited better for that
task?

PS: keep me CCed
--
PGP FPR: CF74 D5F2 4871 3E5C FFFE  0130 11F4 C41E B3FB AE33

http://www.kaishakunin.com -- IT-Sicherheitsberatung

http://www.net-tex.de -- Willkommen in den unendlichen Weiten der Vernetzung