Subject: RE: Another flamewar [was: GPT guids]
To: Julian H. Stacey <jhs@berklix.org>
From: De Zeurkous <zeurkous@nichten.info>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/16/2007 20:10:28
Haai,

On Sun, December 16, 2007 20:01, Julian H. Stacey wrote:
> "De Zeurkous" wrote:
>> Haai,
>
> zeurkous@ please remove netbsd-users@ from your CC, Thanks.
> Your flame/whatever was marked
> 	Cc: netbsd-users@NetBSD.org, tech-userlevel@NetBSD.org

The latter was intended as a final notice of the move to tech-luserlevel.

The archives at http://mail-index.netbsd.org/ should.

> ( I'm sub'd to netbsd-users@ but not tech-userlevel@NetBSD,
> it seems we're roped into the fire late,

It's still bright and early into this particular flame war. Otherwise I
would not have moved it.

> witjhout context
> I suggest remove netbsd-users@ from your CC, cheers.

I suggest we just all acknowledge each other's positions, and stop flaming
on this one. The netbsd-lusers move was intended as a safety catch.

Baai,

De Zeurkous

Friggin' Machines!

--