Subject: Re: netbsd: rtk0: unable to allocate Rx cluster
To: NetBSD netbsd-users <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Roberto Pereyra <pereyra.roberto@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/13/2006 09:02:46
Hi Jan

I not compiled a custom kernel like suggests  the pkgsrc squid package.

options         SYSVMSG         # System V-like message queues
options         SYSVSEM         # System V-like semaphores
options         SYSVSHM         # System V-like memory sharing

options         SHMMAXPGS=8192
options         MSGMNB=16384
options         MSGSSZ=64
options         MSGTQL=512

If I compile my own kernel fix that error ?

roberto

--
Ing. Roberto Pereyra
ContenidosOnline