NetBSD-Help archive

Re: pkg_rolling-replace -u: textproc/scrollkeeper failing

But "pkg_info | grep emacs" says there's no emacs installed at all and as far as I'm concerned, that's ok. So it seems to me there's some kind of database-mishap on installed pkgs. Any clue?

Oh well. I built emacs so now it's continuing the process. Quite lengthy, since it starts with the whole check from the start each time.