A diff for INSTALL.html

Hi!

I spotted some minor errors in:
https://cdn.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-9.2/amd64/INSTALL.html

I've attached a diff.  My apologies for it just being a diff of the
.html file, but I don't know what it's generated from.  I'm willing to
make a diff of the actual source if I can be guided to the right file,
and to the right directions to produce a good diff.
SHA512 (installhtmldiff) =
32133a427065478c422626f9b79670f7bfc2067eab6ccf4fc52260f71f6def291b8f43ab076d09cb546d8a566551c5612990d0532f158aae5ab3b73890ff26e7
The most important fixes are the English grammar and spelling fixes,
though I included other small things.

I send this as an email rather than using the web Send PR form since I
wasn't able to upload a diff file there.

One thing I didn't do in the diff...  I wish the mentions of full,
minimal, and custom installations mentioned how a full installation
isn't truly full: it doesn't install the source sets.  That caught me
the first time, and I had to correct that with a second install.
(doing a custom install to get all the sets, including source sets: on
that topic, I wish the USB install image included the source sets)

Thanks for reading!