Developers > Cross-reference link on http://netbsd.org broken

Hi!

(I don't know if netbsd-docs@ is the right list for reporting a
problem with the website, so please correct me if I should report this
elsewhere.)

I noticed that when I access the NetBSD website via HTTP

  http://netbsd.org

then the Developers > Cross-reference link does not work (i.e.,
connection refused):

  http://nxr.netbsd.org/

However, if I access the NetBSD website via HTTPS

  https://netbsd.org

then the Developers > Cross-reference link does work:

  https://nxr.netbsd.org/

So, it seems that the link uses the scheme of the page it's on, but the
nxr.netbsd.org service is only available on HTTPS, not HTTP.  Note that
this can be a little tricky to observe because in a modern web browser
the history or auto-complete feature will automatically try HTTPS if it
has ever succeeded at HTTPS for a host (I'm guessing; I don't know the
actual heuristic each browser uses), so you'd likely have to start with
a clean browser session that has never connected to nxr.netbsd.org via
HTTPS in order to see this problem.

Thanks,

Lewis