Some words are lost in tcpdump manual

Hi NetBSD guys,

Greeting from me!

When I read tcpdump manual, I came across following words:

On platforms that support the SIGINFO signal, such as most BSDs
(including Mac OS X) and Digital/Tru64 UNIX, it will report those
counts when it receives a SIGINFO signal (generated, for example, by
typing your ``status'' character, typically control-T)

SIGUSR1 signal.  and will continue capturing packets.

I checked the source code
(https://github.com/NetBSD/src/blob/25b3f7cb8882ff71b5b35efb222795ba571e9622/external/bsd/tcpdump/dist/tcpdump.1.in#L206),
and found some words are lost.

Could you help to check it? Thanks very much in advance!
--
Best Regards
Nan Xiao(肖楠)