Re: Small improvement suggestions on Chapter 30 of the NetBSD guide (Obtaining the sources)

In article <CABasXZVtqjd1hBfsGCwWUQ+LuBSTpf7RB800bHbz68Gn_J9M8g%mail.gmail.com@localhost>,
Rares Aioanei  <schaiba%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
>-=-=-=-=-=-
>
>Hi,
>
>1. First, hrefs to the cvs(1) online manual page are wrong, as they point
>to http://netbsd.gw.com/cgi-bin/man-cgi?cvs+1+NetBSD-7.0.1+i386
>2. Second, I'd suggest, before the part about setting and exporting
>CVSROOT, that the guide should warn people about the value of CVS_RSH (it
>happened to me on an Arch system just now). Something like "check the value
>of the CVS_RSH env var with 'echo $CVS_RSH' and if it's unset or has any
>other value than 'ssh', change it accordingly with 'CVS_RSH=ssh; export
>CVS_RSH'"

1. I e-mail the person who supports the man website to add a link.
2. I added a blurb about CVS_RSH.

Thanks!

christos