Small improvement suggestions on Chapter 30 of the NetBSD guide (Obtaining the sources)

Hi,

1. First, hrefs to the cvs(1) online manual page are wrong, as they point to http://netbsd.gw.com/cgi-bin/man-cgi?cvs+1+NetBSD-7.0.1+i386
2. Second, I'd suggest, before the part about setting and exporting CVSROOT, that the guide should warn people about the value of CVS_RSH (it happened to me on an Arch system just now). Something like "check the value of the CVS_RSH env var with 'echo $CVS_RSH' and if it's unset or has any other value than 'ssh', change it accordingly with 'CVS_RSH=ssh; export CVS_RSH'"

Best regards,

--
Rares Aioanei