Re: ipwctl and ndiscvt move to man8/i386/ ?

On Fri, 26 Sep 2008, Luke Mewburn wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 04:28:28PM -0500, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
>   | Should ipwctl and/or ndiscvt add  to Dt line and go into i386 directory?
>   |         MANSUBDIR=      /i386
>   | or should it mention i386 in the manual page?
>   | As far as I see these are i386 specific.  One way or another the manual
>   | pages should indicate this, since admins may read man page on their
>   | platform but not find the corresponding tool.
>   | I will do the work, if you tell me it is okay.
>
> Fine with me.
>
> If the tools are made MI in the future (possibly only for amd64),
> we can revert the change then.

I did this for ndiscvt(8) but not ipwctl manual page. ndiscvt made sense
because ndis(4) was already i386/ndis.4 and ndis is only a i386 kernel
option.

I was unclear about ipwctl since ipw(4) manual page is currently at the
machine independent location and ipw is enabled by default in amd64. I
should probably ask beyond this list: who uses ipw(4) on amd64 (especially
since ipwctl is not even installed)?