NetBSD-Advocacy archive

BSD assembly at the 33rd Chaos Communications Congress

FYI,
there will be a BSD assembly at the 33rd Chaos Communications Congress in Hamburg between December 26th and 30th. More information:
https://events.ccc.de/congress/2016/wiki/Assembly:BSD

If someone wants to setup a NetBSD show-and-tell booth, that would be great! I will be at the event, but at a different assembly, but I'm willing to help out man a booth if it's set up by someone.

 - Hubert