NetBSD-Advocacy archive

Re: current materials (one pager, brochure?) for booth?

Hi,

> Argh, SCALE is coming up in two more days!  I have some old brochures,
> but it'd be nice to have something more up to date -- does anyone have
> some suggestions?  Is the current brochure up to date?
as the website states, it is from 2007.
I would not coll it up-to-date, but it does not have any failures as far as I
see. The problem is rather that it proclames things that are not special
about NetBSD anymore, even not in the combination.

> I think that it would be nice to have a one-pager, without any folds,
> to distribute, rather than the two-fold brochure.  Given that NetBSD
> is a volunteer organization, I understand that I'm free to write
> one. :-)
I thought about doing so, too, and would be happy of seeing your work.

Regards, Julian