NetBSD-Advocacy archive

current materials (one pager, brochure?) for booth?

Argh, SCALE is coming up in two more days!  I have some old brochures,
but it'd be nice to have something more up to date -- does anyone have
some suggestions?  Is the current brochure up to date?

I think that it would be nice to have a one-pager, without any folds,
to distribute, rather than the two-fold brochure.  Given that NetBSD
is a volunteer organization, I understand that I'm free to write
one. :-)

Thanks,

Kevin
kml%patheticgeek.net@localhost