NetBSD-Advocacy archive

cvs feeds update

hello list,

I've enhanced the rss service to include source-changes and pkgsrc-changes.

To subscribe to the pkgsrc-changes feed goto:

http://rss.aydogan.net/?n=pkgsrc

To subscribe to the source-changes feed goto:

http://rss.aydogan.net/?n=src

I recommend using a service like Google Reader to subscribe, which won't miss
a commit and makes it very comfortable to track and read, but any rss
application will do.

A brief introduction for the service is available at:
http://rss.aydogan.net

At the moment only current is available, but I will implement an
option to select a branch soon.

Have fun.

Happy tracking.

Cheers, Zafer.