Re: shutdown/reboot taking a long time

> Recently I noticed that after a longer uptime, shutdown takes a while.

Do you mean `shutdown -r`, `shutdown -h`, argless, or something
else? I've seen similar issues on-and-off with -current for the
past several months, but it seems to happen way more often with
`shutdown -h` and *not* `shutdown -r`. It's unfortunately difficult
to reproduce, but it seemed to be vaguely associated with how much
file access had occurred, not just uptime.