Re: Mounting NetBSD partition on voidlinux

On Wed, Jun 21, 2023 at 12:12:35PM +0200, Sagar Acharya wrote:
> My NetBSD system has gotten corrupted. How do I mount my NetBSD partition on voidlinux?

The typical recovery doesn't involve any other OS. If your kernel
works and finds the / partition you can "boot -sa" and select
/rescue/init as init replacement, then fix things from there.

If that doesn't work, just boot a USB installer and escape to shell,
then fix whatever needs fixing.

Martin