Re: Total sysupgrade failure - 10.99.3 -> 10.99.3, 4 days difference

On Wed, 19 Apr 2023 at 14:47, Christos Zoulas <christos%astron.com@localhost> wrote:

> In article <CAG0OUxjFk78i8eECVk5c8d8E-KfxsRmypOXH_nAorwQpjHcS5w%mail.gmail.com@localhost>,
> Chavdar Ivanov  <ci4ic4%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
> >On Tue, 18 Apr 2023 at 22:16, Chavdar Ivanov <ci4ic4%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi,
>
> Yup, that was my fault. It was broken for a few hours and you caught it
> during that time. If it makes you feel any better I got bitten the same
> way, but thanks for /rescue :-)

No problem; -current is actually rather stable for a system in
constant development. It never came to my mind in the heat of the
moment that I have /rescue... although I have used it in the past; I
could have restored the base set and the kernel from my saved copy of
10.99.2. Anyway, the iso from releng was good and now I am rebuilding
again. The hardest thing was to remember which key activated the boot
menu choice of my system...

--
----