Re: AMDGPU Driver patches/bugs

FYI I tried amdgpu driver today on a fresh -current amd64 post the
above mentioned patches, using FirePro W5000; Xorg (system) started
fine and looked to be working well, but firefox 109.1 froze the
machine when I tried the benchmark from http://cad.onshape.com/check -
no crash, dark screen, no respond to ping. With the radeon driver this
hardware performs next to perfect for me - this test gives some 60
million triangles and lines per second. The radeon driver also returns
some 5000 points on glmark2; I didn't do a second attempt with the
amdgpu though - it probably would have froze again.

--
----