Re: AMDGPU Driver patches/bugs

> Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 13:20:13 -0800
> From: Jeff Frasca <thatguy%jeff-frasca.name@localhost>
>
> I was going to try the radeon driver again, because I want to see if
> my wayland compositor works better against it than the AMDGPU driver
> (I'm getting some weird corruption problems with my compositor that
> do not happen under Linux, but that's probably my code).

We have seen other weird minor graphics corruption problems with X,
even with xcompmgr or picom running.  I probably made another stupid
bug, maybe in cacheability attributes or something, buried somewhere
in the megabytes of diffs...

> I'll send the FP stuff to tech-kern and CC you.  For the PRs, that's
> the sendpr.cgi on netbsd.org, right?

Sure, https://gnats.NetBSD.org -> report a new bug, which goes to some
sendpr.cgi URL, or send-pr(1) if you like to do things from a local
mailer (but it requires a working local mailer which can make outgoing
SMTP connections, often blocked on residential networks).