How to build more than one kernel with one system build?

Is it possible to build more than one kernel, and if so, how, with one command like

build.sh command:    ./build.sh -m amd64 -B nb1099-20230116 -M ../obj -T ../tooldir -x -X /BETA1/netbsd-HEAD/usr/xsrc -U distribution kernel=SANDY7

One help line in build.sh shows
    kernels             Build all kernels.

But what is "all kernels"?

Could I use "kernel=SANDY7 kernel=GENERIC" in place of kernel=SANDY7?

This question would be relevant to any branch of NetBSD, but I am mainly interested in current, now at 10.99.2.

Tom