Re: About kern/57136, panic assertion, probably a diagnotic panic

	hello Brad.  In reading about your panics on day 6 of uptime, I wonder if the issue might
be related to memory allocation?  Specifically, by day 6, I expect that memory allocations in
the system are pretty fragmented and thus more CPU time is spent doing things like cleaning
memory, freeing memory and, perhaps, paging.  What happens if you give the domu in question
more or less memory in terms of its stability?  I'm guessing less memory makes it panic faster,
more memory makes it stay up longer.  Of course, this is pure speculation on my part and I hve
no idea what's going on. :)
-Brian