Re: Installation of liblua fails

My attempt: as NetBSD wont boot from stick or even ISO (neauveu cant initialise X server), I thought, I do a virtual machine distribution built and it ends up in install liblua {Error 1}; no hint, nothing.

What to do?

If you want to make the system boot and it's not booting because of nouveau, then you can disable nouveau by using the boot menu to drop to the command line:

userconf disable nouveau
boot

When you've got a booted system, you can edit /boot.cfg to disable nouveau like so:

menu=Boot normally:rndseed /var/db/entropy-file;userconf disable nouveau;boot

John