Re: ghc and current aarch64

On 11/20/2022 6:56 AM, Greg Troxel wrote:
Note that when you upgrade, libs remain.   So if you install 9, and then
upgrade to current, things should be smoother in terms of being able to
run 9 binaries.

Many of my systems are quite old and I have upgraded over many netbsd
versions.

I'm impressed with your patience, Greg. I always do a fresh install, mostly just writing over the one before, but sometimes I use Gparted on a usb stick to get it really clean.  It gives me a chance to install fresh copies, or even versions, of my basic apps, like foxfire, hexchat/irssi, thunderbird, etc.

Clay