Re: ACPI0007 ? Anyone know what it is?

On Sat, 5 Nov 2022, Robert Elz wrote:

This is just (well mostly) curiosity, it doesn't seem to
affect anything that I know about, but during autoconfig,
the kernel (any 9.99.x I have tried I think) prints

  acpi0: autoconfiguration error: failed to activate ACPI0007

64 times during the boot sequence (this one is from 9.99.105)
[...]
Before I actually counted, when I just watched them scroll past (very
quickly) during the boot, I guessed that it was perhaps once per CPU,
but 64 CPUs, no matter how you count them, is way more than I have,
so I doubt it is that.

HID ACPI0007 looks like a processor object: ACPI v6.5 Section 8.4:

https://uefi.org/specifications

-RVP