What's wrong with my QEMU command line?

Hi,

I'm struggling to run NetBSD-current under Linux with QEMU 7.0 using the following command line:

qemu-system-x86_64
    -name netbsd
    -smp 2
    -m 3072
    -hda /home/wrk/vm/netbsd.qcow2
    -enable-kvm
    -machine q35 -cpu max
    -vga virtio -display gtk,gl=on
    -audiodev id=pa,driver=pa
    -device ich9-intel-hda
    -device hda-micro,audiodev=pa
    -usb
    -device usb-tablet
    -k fr_ch
    -nic user,model=virtio-net-pci
    -bios /usr/share/ovmf/OVMF.fd
    -cdrom /home/wrk/iso/NetBSD-9.99.100-amd64.iso
    -boot once=d

It fails with this error:

BdsDxe: failed to load Boot0001 "UEFI QEMU HARDDISK QM00001 " from PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1F,0x2)/Sata(0x0,0xFFFF,0x0): Not Found

The same command line works flawlessly with a Linux or FreeBSD ISO, but also fails with the OpenBSD ISO.

After some googling, I compared the FreeBSD and NetBSD ISO, mounted their /[BOOT]/2-Boot-NoEmul.img files and compared their contents. FreeBSD has EFI/BOOT/bootx64.efi whereas NetBSD has EFI/boot/bootx64.efi, but I don't know if case matters there.
NetBSD also has an NvVars file which is not present in FreeBSD.

Then, I tried to run the same command line without -bios /usr/share/ovmf/OVMF.fd, so using legacy BIOS instead of UEFI. The OpenBSD ISO worked, and NetBSD also started to boot, but crashed on a sys_open() call in sh.

My command line used to work with QEMU 6.x, so it's also possible that I have to change some option to run NetBSD with version 7.0.

Any idea?

Vincent