<Plug> HP PA-RISC / IA64 hardware platform for Linux Debian, Gentoo, NetBSD, OpenBSD and HP-UX Unix

Hi, I'm Jesse at Cypress Technology Inc. We at Cypress sell HP hardware. Below are some links to HP PA-RISC and IA64 boxes that support the Linux Debian, Gentoo, NetBSD, OpenBSD Linux and HP-UX Unix platforms. If you are in need of systems, feel free to email back with any question or requests. We also sell all boxes and parts that HP made for the HP-UX / Unix line.

PA-RISC
www.ebay.com/itm/385130495455
www.ebay.com/itm/384211227917

IA64
www.ebay.com/itm/384272059488
www.ebay.com/itm/384211228177

IA64 - For Telco / Data Center users / 48v DC
www.ebay.com/itm/384966825704

Thanks
Jesse Dougherty
Resellers of HP hardware