Re: iscsi target on a zfs zvol?

	hello.  Yes, I was vaguely aware of the lack of extended attributes for NetBSD-Zfs, but
what I was suggesting was just using a flat file, exported via iscsi through istgt or your
initiator of choice, on top of zfs, rather than a zvol, because you'll find the read/write speed
to be so much faster.  Unfortunately, it seems the upstream zfs maintainers have decided that
zvols are not worth the time to optimize, so while they're functional, they're not performant
under any openzfs-using implementation.  This makes me sad because zvols are such a tidy way to
manage so many different kinds of things.

-thanks
-Brian