RE: NetBSD-9.99.x No Video

On Mon, 25 Apr 2022, netverbs%gmail.com@localhost wrote:

If I understand correctly, it "should" work if I upgrade to current and not
just run the current kernel?

Intel integrated GPUs on laptops don't work in all cases in UEFI mode
(mine does not). I think it does work (mostly--there are a couple of issues still remaining) in BIOS compatibility (CSM) mode.

Is there a way to there a way to roll back an installation if things go
wrong?

No, I don't think there is one--which is why I keep 2 partitions for
NetBSD: -HEAD & _STABLE.

-RVP