Re: HDMI sound not working

On 18/02/2022 18:51, matthew green wrote:
i don't have anything useful for you, except to say that this should
or can be a working setup.

That is useful, indeed.

connected to a dell ultrasharp lcd (both 2415 and 2715 models) using
it's audio jack connected to a 2.1 speaker setup.

So just to be sure - you get the sound to the monitor by HDMI and then onwards with the audio jack? Then there's basically no difference in our setups and I should be able to get mine to work somehow. Thanks for this, knowing that it's possible is a big help.

best

  Jaap